“Personal data” refers to any data which directly or indirectly identifies you as an individual, or is capable of doing so. This Statement sets out the basis on which we will collect, use and process personal data obtained and collected through the website.
A) Purposes of Collection of Personal Data
The purposes of use of your personal data collected through this website may include, but not limited to:
- Applying for the use of service, facilities and support provided by HCEL or for customer management purposes;
- Conducting checks regarding eligibility for application or use of memberships, reward programs and promotional programs;
- Handling enquiries and feedbacks for better services to shoppers who patronise HCEL premises;
- Conducting internal audit and statistical analysis purposes; and
Your personal data will be handled by HCEL staff only and will not be disclosed to any third party unless required by law, for complying with accounting and tax rules and regulations, for HCEL’s involvement in legal proceedings, or we have obtained your prior consent. Moreover, we will not use or transfer your personal data for direct marketing purposes unless we have obtained your prior consent to do so.
You are not obligated to provide personal data to HCEL, but failure to do so may result in HCEL being unable to process your application(s) or to provide facilities, services or information which may be of interest to you.
B) Type of Personal Data Collected
The type of personal data HCEL collect from you will depend on the specific type of services and products as requested by or provided to you for the purposes mentioned above. Personal data you may be required to provide include, but not limited to:
- Your name, date of birth and family status;
- Contact information, including but not limited to telephone numbers, mailing address, and email address; and
- Your business information, such as, company name and business title.